Saturday 6 October, 2007

Honey

I have a feeling I might have to finally lay my camera to rest. Its days are numbered and I'm having quite a hard time dealing with it. The reason why I havent been shooting as much film anymore is because of this particular, devastating reason.

From my last roll of 36, only 19 frames turned out, and even then there was quite a bit of overexposure, double exposure, or no exposure at all.

But out of all the photos that did or did not turn out, there was one that came out as perfectly as technically and cosmically possible.

I dedicate this post to Honey, Rohit's baby pug dog (I could say pug puppy, but that doesnt sound quite right). More than just the miraculousness of the photo turning out, I dedicate this post to her, because several days after the photo was taken, Honey died of complications in her sweet little bones.

So this is to you Honey, and Rohit, whose only crime was loving her too much..



When Sleeping Dogs Lie

Love,
R

No comments: