Thursday 3 June, 2010

India Tribute 1: Land/City Scapes

So the following few posts are my India Tribute posts as you have probably derived from the titles. The photos may have appeared at one point or another on the blog, or not at all, but either way I figure they deserve posting. I'm pretty sure they will be more coming.


3rd Pasta, Bombay


India Gate, Bombay


Time Traveling Through Bombay


Masjid (if you know the name, please let me know!)


Fresh Fishing, Sunderbans


On the Hooghly, Calcutta

Lake Gardens by Night, Calcutta


College Street, Calcutta


College Street


Monsadah, W.B.


Shadows, Calcutta


From my balcony, Calcutta


Calcutta


Calcutta

Love,
RoBoat

1 comment:

Inovision said...

Wow, so amased with the blue waves (1st) picture you took, very nice!

;)
:)

anonymously loving ur work