Thursday 25 March, 2010

Birthday Space @ Amoda

Happy Berthday Monica! To celebrate the grand 3-.... (!) I-really-shouldn't-say birthday of lady Moni, our very own SPACE put on a stellaaaa performance at Amoda. That night was a bit disastrous for me, photographically speaking. My camera (as mentioned in my last Puri post) was in for servicing and so I was given another camera in replacement. The 400D was going to be my vessel of expression that night and after playing with it for a little while I was geared to go, I just had to charge the battery...

..(cut to) Amoda...

The energy is nice, people are flowing in, drinks are being drunk and I'm ready to start shooting as the night goes into first gear..

Camera on, finger seducing shutter, but oh wait! THERE's NO BATTERY! Where is it? You guessed it, its still sitting at home, charging away to alkaline heaven. So, needless to say, I'm bummed. Now you tell me something, what would this world be without friends? Needless to say, that night the Red Bantoo came to my rescue. Having had his fill of shooting that night (it was a busy one with several concerts on) he lent me his camera and with that a huge sigh of relief and a waaaaaave of love for sweet Bantoo.

So without further ado, I'd like to present SPACE featuring Tritha Sinha (of Black Coffee fame), Ritika aka Riz (of Maddening Talent Inc.) and Ale aka Valda Baba (of Casa Italia Lovin' Society), with guest appearance by Ritwik....(guys help me out here..)

















Adrien in Action





Birthday Girl Moni in the Back, and hey! its Bantoooooo!







Hope you guys like these photos.
Back with more!
xo
R

No comments: