Monday 6 April, 2009

Simply Elementally

This post is the continuation of the last...though weeks apart...I thought I should try a new tactic of building suspense. It probably didnt work, but no one needs to know these things for sure when youre in the wide world of webs.

So here we are in the Rock Garden near Darjeeling, and some terribly sweet monkey shots, I mean, come on, who can stop themselves from 'awwwing' at our adorable and incredibly similar primate cousins?

Anyway, I'll start with a young Monarch Butterfly to ease you into your state of induced mushiness for the following 3 minutes..


I want to start a photo series on the cutest street dogs ever.

Precisely.

Couldn't resist putting this up. Photo by Marco

Reminds me of my brother and me, one hanging on by the feet, the other hanging on by hand.

For Mauro.



And I'm back to the roots of it all....that's all for my photos from the north. A month late with this post, but better late than never is my scapegoat mantra..

Going to Pondicherry this week. 'Modelling' for Kora again, too. And my first exhibition in May. Shaswaty's birthday tomorrow. Aanndd, the full moon is upon us. I'm preparing for the madness.
So from now on, the camera is my Siamese twin - attached at the head.

Stay tuned love bugs.
xoxo
Ro

3 comments:

Light Rose said...

So luffly.

wish I was there.

Light Rose said...

MORE! we need more!

Unknown said...

grumble...grumble...so which monkey are you then? hanging by the hands, or smelly side up? :oP