Tuesday 3 February, 2009

Flower Power

Hey ya'll. It's WINTER TIME! And that means blossoms blossoms everywhere, not to be mistaken for bossoms bossoms everywhere, though just as beautiful! Its been a busy couple of months so I've been slacking with the posts, but here's one BIG one that will hopefully take you long enough to digest, giving me enough time to get another post up in the meantime. I'd like to tell you what I've been up to, but that would get boring..and who wants to hear about all that when you have pretty flowers to look at...? And so, with that said..here goes..

Sunday stroll through the Horticultural Gardens in Calcutta, a hidden jewel 2 minutes from my house..I can't believe its taken me more than 1 year and a half to visit this place..

Adding new members to our ever expanding family!

Not this little guy though, he can stay just where he is..

This is how I spent my Republic Day - at a Gun and Shell factory in a place called Ishapore.
Now this is what you call my type of ammo.

For comedic relief. Even nature knows how to have a good laugh.Never could I be as beautiful in life, as nature is in death..

On the Ganges..

Back soon,
Love'n a Million,
Ro

1 comment:

Light Rose said...

whaaaaaaaaaat

can you guess which
two
are my favourite?